The Amazon Growing Business Awards, created by Real Business, headlined by Amazon and supported by the CBI (Confederation of British Industry), are the United Kingdom’s most established and respected recognition of SME and entrepreneurial success. The Awards are now in their 19th year.
15 Sep 2017
This year there are 18 different awards to be won:
1. The Amazon Pay Growing Business of the Year: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+)
2. The Amazon Business Growing Business of the Year: Mid-sized Company (Turnover £25m-£50m)
3. Growing Business of the Year: Smaller Company (Turnover less than £25m)
4. Growing Business of the Year: Smaller Company (Turnover £10m-£25m)
5. Growing Business of the Year: Smaller Company (Turnover up to £10m)
6. The ECI B2B Business of the Year
7. The ECI Consumer Business of the Year
8. The Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year
9. Family-Owned Business of the Year
10. Entrepreneur of the Year
11. The Amazon Marketplace Export Champion of the Year
12. Creative Industries Business of the Year
13. Innovator of the Year
14. Micro Business of the Year
15. Rural Business of the Year
16. The Triumph over Adversity Award
17. Young Company of the Year
18. Young Entrepreneur of the Year
OTHER KEY DATES
Judging will take place in October while the Awards ceremony will be held on the 29th of November at the Brewery’s famous Porter Tun room, one of the largest and oldest unobstructed event spaces in London.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 76 incredible competitions worth over $136,271,558.00!!!
The Sound of All Human Knowledge
The Wikimedia Foundation is inviting the world to create The Sound of All Human Knowledge. This sound will help communicate what the Wikimedia movement stands for — trustworthy, reliable, open, and accessible knowledge for all.....