(Updated 8 Jun 2022) The ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Programme invests in early-stage fintech and proptech companies based in Africa.
24 Aug 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
OTHER KEY DATES
June 6 2022: Applications Opened
Dec 5 2022: Start of the Programme
Mar 16 2022: Demo Day
LOG IN and discover
up to 77 incredible competitions worth over $143,001,289.00!!!
E & T Innovation Awards
This call for applications is for the 2022 edition of the E & T Innovation Awards. The awards give global recognition to those who are creating innovative and creative solutions, which are delivering a return, whether that be in sentiment, sales, eng....