(Updated 8 Jun 2022) The ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Programme invests in early-stage fintech and proptech companies based in Africa.
24 Aug 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
OTHER KEY DATES
June 6 2022: Applications Opened
Dec 5 2022: Start of the Programme
Mar 16 2022: Demo Day
LOG IN and discover
up to 72 incredible competitions worth over $148,303,198.00!!!
Melbourne International Chamber Music Competition
The Melbourne International Chamber Music Competition (MICMC) seeks to identify and cultivate the next generation of chamber music ensembles. The competition welcomes applicants who embody chamber music’s ability to engage both mind and heart with ....