This call for entries is for the Boulder Tech Accelerator Spring 2020 Cohort 13. The Boulder Accelerator is Boomtown’s mothership. The Boomtown HQ features office and collaboration space as well as the Boomtown Connectivity Lab, a development workshop for hardware and software innovation. The Boulder programme includes startups in the verticals of Patient Safety Health Tech, Hardware & Connectivity as well as general tech.
They invest in great people so that they can build great companies.
1 Nov 2019
- $20,000.00 in cash
- Perks currently valued at above $1.7 million including
hundreds of thousands in hosting from Google, Amazon, SoftLayer, etc.
discounts on most software products that any startup needs (MailChimp, SendGrid, outsourcing, marketing, design, etc)
- Reconfigurable desks and workspaces, yours for the duration of the program
- Private conference rooms with A/V and power
- Sound-insulated phone booth for private conversations
- TV lounge with cable tv for screenings and private meetings
- WiFi and high speed internet
- Team lounge area
- Usability testing room with A/V and one-way viewing window
- Electronics/fabrication/prototyping laboratory with tools, 3d printers, electronic workstations, lab benches, ventilation, sponsored by Comcast Labs
- Communal kitchen table
- Coffee and Espresso station featuring roasts from The Unseen Bean
- Community snack refrigerator, sponsored by Whole Foods Market
- Personal food refrigerator
- Bicycle parking
- Shower/changing rooms
- Guest waiting area
- Reconfigurable presentation spaces
These are provided in exchange for 6% common stock equity (which doesn’t count as a funding round and thus doesn’t affect your valuation).
October 1, 2019: Early Deadline
November 1, 2019: Final Deadline
February 17 2020: Programme Start
May 2020: Demo Day
Boomtown reviews applications on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the better.
Credit: Boulder Tech Accelerator Spring 2020 Cohort 13
Date Added: 31 Jul 2019
This call is for applications for the Boulder Tech Accelerator Spring 2019 Cohort 12. The Boulder Accelerator ...
Deadline: 15 Dec 2018
This call is for applications for the FARM Atlanta Accelerator Spring 2019 Cohort 3. The Boomtown Farm Acceler...
Deadline: 15 Dec 2018
LOG IN and discover up to 106 incredible competitions worth over $138,098,728.00!!!
The MIT Solve: Learning for Civic Action Challenge aims to address the question:How can all people learn about and take civic action to improve their communities and the world?....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?