This call for entries is for the Boulder Tech Accelerator Spring 2020 Cohort 13. The Boulder Accelerator is Boomtown’s mothership. The Boomtown HQ features office and collaboration space as well as the Boomtown Connectivity Lab, a development workshop for hardware and software innovation. The Boulder programme includes startups in the verticals of Patient Safety Health Tech, Hardware & Connectivity as well as general tech.
They invest in great people so that they can build great companies.
1 Nov 2019
- $20,000.00 in cash
- Perks currently valued at above $1.7 million including
hundreds of thousands in hosting from Google, Amazon, SoftLayer, etc.
discounts on most software products that any startup needs (MailChimp, SendGrid, outsourcing, marketing, design, etc)
- Reconfigurable desks and workspaces, yours for the duration of the program
- Private conference rooms with A/V and power
- Sound-insulated phone booth for private conversations
- TV lounge with cable tv for screenings and private meetings
- WiFi and high speed internet
- Team lounge area
- Usability testing room with A/V and one-way viewing window
- Electronics/fabrication/prototyping laboratory with tools, 3d printers, electronic workstations, lab benches, ventilation, sponsored by Comcast Labs
- Communal kitchen table
- Coffee and Espresso station featuring roasts from The Unseen Bean
- Community snack refrigerator, sponsored by Whole Foods Market
- Personal food refrigerator
- Bicycle parking
- Shower/changing rooms
- Guest waiting area
- Reconfigurable presentation spaces
These are provided in exchange for 6% common stock equity (which doesn’t count as a funding round and thus doesn’t affect your valuation).
OTHER KEY DATES
October 1, 2019: Early Deadline
November 1, 2019: Final Deadline
February 17 2020: Programme Start
May 2020: Demo Day
Boomtown reviews applications on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the better.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).