This call for applications is for the 2019 edition of the Facebook Start Accelerator at NG_HUB, a research and mentorship driven 6-month programme for innovative and visionary teams daring to create solutions with advanced technologies. The accelerator would provide these teams with the support they need to build and optimize value driven products and match them with resources from Facebook and CcHUB.
30 Jun 2019
- Equity-free funding: Startup teams would get $20,000 and Student teams would get $10,000 in equity-free funding.
- Technical and Business Mentorship: Access to technical and business mentors from the Facebook and CcHUB network You would get to build your solution with guidance from some of the best engineers & experts in the world at Facebook.
- One-on-One support from the In-house experts: You get access to strategy sessions and support from our In-house Product, Finance, Legal and Human Resource experts
- Office Space: Access to office space at NG_HUB in Yaba, utilities and high-speed internet.
- $16,000 Free Credits: Access to Facebook and partner product credits.
- Customized and Practical Learning Sessions: The programme is designed to focus on the specific needs of your product and business. You get access to Deep learning sessions in form of workshops/activities which are customized to your startups' needs.
- Access to Corporates and Innovation Showcase Week: You would have access to corporate partners within their network and exhibit at their annual Innovation Showcase Week.
LOG IN and discover
up to 91 incredible competitions worth over $153,893,379.00!!!
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. This scheme is being run by Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC.....