GovStart is a sixth-month growth programme to help tech startups transform the public sector.
30 Apr 2018
- Opportunity to build on or migrate to GovStack’s world class architecture
- Specialised public sector sales and procurement mentorship
- A dedicated person to support your engagement
- Individualised programme content to suit your company’s needs
- Support from PUBLIC’s mentor and business development expertise
- Utilize PUBLIC’s in-house development expertise
- Developing public sector networks
- Roundtables, meetings and pitch events with public sector buyers and decision-makers
- Ensuring data and cyber protection compliance (GDPR, Cyber Essentials, etc.)
- Help fitting your product to public sector policy
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Multiple host countries may mean that no travel is required.
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free? GET COMPETITIONS
Guess The Competition
Our Guess The Competition Contest is now live! We've displayed an image on Twitter showing the scrambled name of a competition listed on our website and app. To enter our competition, simply follow us on Twitter and reply that twitter post with the u....