GovStart is a sixth-month growth programme to help tech startups transform the public sector.
30 Apr 2018
- Opportunity to build on or migrate to GovStack’s world class architecture
- Specialised public sector sales and procurement mentorship
- A dedicated person to support your engagement
- Individualised programme content to suit your company’s needs
- Support from PUBLIC’s mentor and business development expertise
- Utilize PUBLIC’s in-house development expertise
- Developing public sector networks
- Roundtables, meetings and pitch events with public sector buyers and decision-makers
- Ensuring data and cyber protection compliance (GDPR, Cyber Essentials, etc.)
- Help fitting your product to public sector policy
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 38 incredible competitions worth over $132,347,129.00!!!
Alexa Skills Challenge: In-Skill Purchasing
The Alexa Skills Challenge: In-Skill Purchasing is an opportunity to invent the future of premium voice content. In-Skill Purchasing (ISP) lets you make money from your Alexa skills by selling premium digital content to enrich your customer’s exper....