Ignite is Europe’s largest distributed startup support and investment network. The Ignite programme currently operates in cities across the United Kingdom such as London, Manchester and Newcastle and is also available in Scotland, Wales, and Northen Ireland.
Each team gets
- A £17,000 investment, invested by a network of active tech angels and VCs
- A 12-14 week programme (length depends on city and time of year) in a central workspace with coaching, mentoring, workshops and introductions to the UK investment community
- A trip to the United States (for the Founder)
- Up to £100,000 worth of credits from AWS Activate or up to $20,000 worth of credits from Google Cloud Platform, as well as credits and support programmes from IBM, SendGrid, Autopilot and other partners
- Ongoing post-programme support
In return for 8% of founder shares. If you already have funding and don’t need the additional investment, you can join the programme in return for a smaller equity stake.
The best teams will have access to follow-on seed funding to ensure they continue to grow and scale.
OTHER KEY DATES
You may fill in the application form at any time, even when applications for Ignite are not currently open, and you will then be applying for the next programme in line.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 123 incredible competitions worth over $162,082,764.00!!!
Universal Movie Awards
The Universal Movie Awards (UNIMA) aim to celebrate professional excellence in the global film/Television industry and promote the appreciation of Arts and Culture through motion picture arts and sciences around the globe.....