Ignite is Europe’s largest distributed startup support and investment network. The Ignite programme currently operates in cities across the United Kingdom such as London, Manchester and Newcastle and is also available in Scotland, Wales, and Northen Ireland.
Each team gets
- A £17,000 investment, invested by a network of active tech angels and VCs
- A 12-14 week programme (length depends on city and time of year) in a central workspace with coaching, mentoring, workshops and introductions to the UK investment community
- A trip to the United States (for the Founder)
- Up to £100,000 worth of credits from AWS Activate or up to $20,000 worth of credits from Google Cloud Platform, as well as credits and support programmes from IBM, SendGrid, Autopilot and other partners
- Ongoing post-programme support
In return for 8% of founder shares. If you already have funding and don’t need the additional investment, you can join the programme in return for a smaller equity stake.
The best teams will have access to follow-on seed funding to ensure they continue to grow and scale.
You may fill in the application form at any time, even when applications for Ignite are not currently open, and you will then be applying for the next programme in line.
Credit: Ignite Accelerator
Date Added: 14 Apr 2017
Ignite is Europe’s angel-led acceleration network investing in early-stage technology startups across the UK, ...
Deadline: 25 Aug 2016
LOG IN and discover up to 112 incredible competitions worth over $137,810,668.00!!!
The Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) Scholarship Award was introduced as a way of giving back to the Society and supporting educational and research development. ....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?