METRO Accelerator for Hospitality 2018 powered by Techstars
The 4th METRO Accelerator for Hospitality powered by Techstars is a highly selective mentorship-driven accelerator programme that helps startups to grow their unique business solutions.
15 Jun 2018
Ten selected startups will gain:
- An offer of €120,000 worth of investment
- Unparalleled access to METRO’s intellectual capital
- Close purpose-driven mentorship from METRO and Techstars industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Free dedicated working space in Berlin, Germany during the program
- Judiciously prepared high stakes Demo Day
- The opportunity to become a lifelong member of the METRO and Techstars alumni network.
OTHER KEY DATES
March 2018: Applications Open
August 2018: Startups Selected
September 2018: Programme Launch
December 2018: Final Demo Day
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 67 incredible competitions worth over $135,293,991.00!!!
NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC//SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture, invites second year students in Nigerian universities to apply for the 2022 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award ....