The SLA (She Leads Africa) Accelerator is a 3 month programme designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Africa's brightest entrepreneurs.
25 Jun 2017
- 3 months of hands-on support and coaching
- Direct access to Africa's best minds
- Opportunity to win money for your business
- Opportunity to pitch to a room full of investors
- Media attention to raise your business profile
The top entrepreneur will walk away with cash for their business.
Nigeria Ghana Kenya IvoryCoast South Africa
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Multiple host countries may mean that no travel is required.