Techstars Atlanta, in partnership with Cox Enterprises
(Updated 15 Mar 2022) This Techstars Accelerator is an Atlanta-based programme which aims to help entrepreneurs build meaningful companies and enduring brands.
6 Apr 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life.
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space.
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members.
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000.
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
in return for 6% equity of your company.
OTHER KEY DATES
January 18 2022: Applications Opened
July 18 2022: Start of the Programme
October 17 2022: Demo Day
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 77 incredible competitions worth over $143,001,289.00!!!
E & T Innovation Awards
This call for applications is for the 2022 edition of the E & T Innovation Awards. The awards give global recognition to those who are creating innovative and creative solutions, which are delivering a return, whether that be in sentiment, sales, eng....