(Updated 30 Sep 2022) This call for applications is for the 2022 (T3) edition of the Techstars Chicago Accelerator, which is at the centre of the Midwest startup community, one of the fastest growing ecosystems in the U.S.
30 Nov 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
OTHER KEY DATES
September 6 2022: Applications Opened
March 13 2023: Start of the Programme
June 8 2023: Demo Day
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 76 incredible competitions worth over $136,271,558.00!!!
The Sound of All Human Knowledge
The Wikimedia Foundation is inviting the world to create The Sound of All Human Knowledge. This sound will help communicate what the Wikimedia movement stands for — trustworthy, reliable, open, and accessible knowledge for all.....