The Techstars London programme powered by Polygon combines the strength of the team behind one of the world's leading blockchain protocols, London's diversity of talent, global leadership in multiple industry sectors and an international outlook. Techstars proven startup growth capabilities will also provide you with the best possible foundations for building the next generation of firms that create new opportunities across sectors leveraging web3 and blockchain technologies.
30 Nov 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
OTHER KEY DATES
August 29 2022: Applications Opened
February 13 2023: Start of the Programme
May 11 2023: Demo Day
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 76 incredible competitions worth over $141,032,091.00!!!
Kwara Film Festival
The Kwara Film Festival (KFF) aims to celebrate the art of film making and the contributions of film makers in Kwara State by hosting a National Film Festival that will educate, inform and entertain young film creatives, Entrepreneurs and also devel....