The Techstars London programme powered by Polygon combines the strength of the team behind one of the world's leading blockchain protocols, London's diversity of talent, global leadership in multiple industry sectors and an international outlook. Techstars proven startup growth capabilities will also provide you with the best possible foundations for building the next generation of firms that create new opportunities across sectors leveraging web3 and blockchain technologies.
30 Nov 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
August 29 2022: Applications Opened
February 13 2023: Start of the Programme
May 11 2023: Demo Day
Credit: Techstars London Powered by Polygon
Date Added: 5 Oct 2022
The Techstars Healthcare accelerator, sponsored by Cedars-Sinai, Point32Health, UCI Health, and UnitedHealthca...
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
The Techstars Industries of the Future Accelerator programme is committed to supporting and advancing world-cl...
Deadline: 1 Feb 2023
LOG IN and discover up to 101 incredible competitions worth over $137,381,698.00!!!
The MIT Solve: Learning for Civic Action Challenge aims to address the question:How can all people learn about and take civic action to improve their communities and the world?....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?