The Techstars Space Accelerator, which runs in partnership with the United States Space Force and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, is focused on the next generation of space technology companies from adjacent industries (i.e., automotive, agriculture, energy, mining, finance, and manufacturing) that seek access to the aerospace industry as a primary go-to-market channel, and technologies that can be applied commercially into the space and aerospace sectors (such as autonomy, robotics, etc).
7 Jun 2023
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
March 13, 2023: Applications Opened
September 11, 2023: Start of the Programme
December 7, 2023 Demo Day
Credit: Techstars Space Accelerator
Date Added: 19 Apr 2023
The Techstars Healthcare accelerator, sponsored by Cedars-Sinai, Point32Health, UCI Health, and UnitedHealthca...
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
The Techstars London programme powered by Polygon combines the strength of the team behind one of the world's ...
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
LOG IN and discover up to 94 incredible competitions worth over $130,150,303.00!!!
The Anthology Short Story Competition was set up to recognise and encourage creative writing and provide a platform for publication.....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?