This funding supports the production and distribution of European television programmes with the potential to circulate within the European Union and beyond.
30 May 2017
The total fund is estimated at €12,500,000 (twelve and a half million Euros).
The non-repayable grants available depend on the type of production:
- Fiction or animation projects can apply for up to 12.5% of the production budget (capped at €500,000).
- Creative documentaries can apply for up to 20% (capped at €300,000).
Grants of €1 million (or 10% of eligible costs, whichever is lower) are available to projects that meet the following criteria:
- The first series of a TV drama series with a minimum duration of 6 x 45 minutes
- Co-produced between at least two production companies from different countries participating in the MEDIA sub-programme
- With a minimum eligible production budget of €10,000,000 (ten million Euros).
Credit: TV Programming 2017 Funding - Creative Europe Desk UK
Date Added: 25 May 2017
Innovative and ambitious new tech companies are being invited to enter the 7th Annual Thinking Digital Startup...
Deadline: 2 May 2018
WorldSkills UK Competitions 2018 will assess apprentices’ and students’ practical skills, knowledge and employ...
Deadline: 7 Apr 2018
LOG IN and discover up to 94 incredible competitions worth over $130,150,303.00!!!
The Anthology Short Story Competition was set up to recognise and encourage creative writing and provide a platform for publication.....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?