TV Programming 2017 Funding - Creative Europe Desk UK
This funding supports the production and distribution of European television programmes with the potential to circulate within the European Union and beyond.
30 May 2017
The total fund is estimated at €12,500,000 (twelve and a half million Euros).
The non-repayable grants available depend on the type of production:
- Fiction or animation projects can apply for up to 12.5% of the production budget (capped at €500,000).
- Creative documentaries can apply for up to 20% (capped at €300,000).
Grants of €1 million (or 10% of eligible costs, whichever is lower) are available to projects that meet the following criteria:
- The first series of a TV drama series with a minimum duration of 6 x 45 minutes
- Co-produced between at least two production companies from different countries participating in the MEDIA sub-programme
- With a minimum eligible production budget of €10,000,000 (ten million Euros).
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 105 incredible competitions worth over $161,636,941.00!!!
Nigeria Innovation and Invention Challenge (NIIC)
The Nigeria Innovation and Invention Challenge (NIIC) aims to encourage innovation and invention. It is organized periodically to support the works of ingenuities leveraging different innovative tools to implement social impact in Nigeria. ....