Business women based in the United Kingdom can apply for one of the Women in Innovation Awards by Innovate UK.
3 Oct 2018
8 winners will receive
A bespoke package of mentoring, coaching and business support delivered by:
- a group of senior business mentors.
- the Knowledge Transfer Network
- the Enterprise Europe Network
- the Catapults
The expert advice available includes:
- funding and finance options and how to access these, including introductions to investors and training on pitching
- media and communications, such as branding
- intellectual property
- developing new business models
- evaluating market opportunities
- finding new partners
- business growth and scale up
- developing international collaborations and accessing global markets
- business planning strategy
Access to relevant world-leading facilities and equipment will be also be provided where this is appropriate.
Award holders will be required to work as a role model for at least 5 days over the one year duration of the award. This is likely to generate interest in your stories and businesses.
OTHER KEY DATES
7 August 2018: London briefing event
7 August 2018: Online briefing event.
23 November 2018: Invite to interview.
11 December 2018: Possible interview panel.
12 December 2018: Possible interview panel.
14 December 2018: Applicants notified
1 April 2019:Awards must start by this date and will last for one year.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 53 incredible competitions worth over $136,677,255.00!!!
2050: Nigeria of Our Dreams Art Contest
Do you have original art content that reflects positive and achievable projections of Nigeria's future? Then enter the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) art contest with the theme “2050: Nigeria of our Dreams”.....