This call for applications is for the 2019 edition of The Y Combinator (YC) Startup School, a free 10 week online course that will help you learn how to start a startup. YC has also provided the opportunity for some startups that complete the course to win a grant.
21 Jul 2019
You will receive a certificate of completion for your startup if you successfully complete the course.
Selected companies that complete the course will receive a $15,000 grant.
If you join Startup school, you will
- Get to join a network of over 15000 founders across 140 countries. Find entrepreneurs near you and build meaningful connections.
- Gain exclusive access to a forum of all Startup School founders. Get feedback, support and help from the community.
- Learn how to tell your story to customers and investors. You'll have the opportunity to share what you're working on with the public.
- Get direct access to advisors from Y Combinator. Participate in weekly group office hours and set goals for your company.
- Cut startup costs and get discounts from the best in the business (Stripe, Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services, and more).
- Receive first hand experience of how to keep your company going.
OTHER KEY DATES
July 22, 2019: Y Combinator Startup School 2019 will begin.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free? GET COMPETITIONS
CDS App Challenge
The CDS (Clinical Decision Support) App Challenge is a competition that offers anyone with an interest in medical informatics the opportunity to influence the future of healthcare and have an impact on the lives of millions.....