This is a call for applications for the Entrepreneur First London Batch 9 (EF9). Entrepreneur First supports engineers and computer scientists to build world-class tech companies from scratch.
16 Jul 2017
You'll have access to
- the opportunity to co-found with some of the brightest technologists in the world.
- their hot desking space at the HQ in Bermondsey, South London.
- a stipend (£1,200 per month in London) to allow you to explore co-founding relationships.
- weekly mentorship provided by one of their Partners (some of Europe's top exited founders, who have built businesses worth billions).
- an investment of £10,000 in the company you create.
- over $1,000,000 worth of discounts from leading service providers.
- legal support from Taylor Wessing and accounting support from KPMG during your time at EF.
- the Demo Day, an opportunity to pitch to Europe’s top investors for funding.
- a further 18 months of hands-on support from the Partners after Demo Day.
OTHER KEY DATES
London EF9 Batch begins 2 October 2017
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 50 incredible competitions worth over $128,686,224.00!!!
Wellcome Discovery Awards
The Wellcome Discovery Awards scheme provides funding for established researchers and teams from any discipline who want to pursue bold and creative research ideas to deliver significant shifts in understanding that could improve human life, health a....