This is a call for applications for the Entrepreneur First Singapore Batch 3 (EF3). Entrepreneur First supports engineers and computer scientists to build world-class tech companies from scratch.
30 Nov 2017
You'll have access to
- the opportunity to co-found with some of the brightest technologists in the world.
- space in their office at Clarke Quay.
- a stipend (S$5,000 per month in Singapore) to allow you to explore co-founding relationships.
- an investment of S$25,000 in the company you create.
- over $1,000,000 worth of discounts from leading service providers.
- legal support from Taylor Wessing and accounting support from KPMG during your time at EF.
- the Demo Day, an opportunity to pitch to top investors for funding.
- a further 18 months of hands-on support from the Partners after Demo Day.
OTHER KEY DATES
Singapore EFSG3 Batch begins 29 January 2018
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 28 incredible competitions worth over $117,640,929.00!!!
The NLNG Nigeria Prize for Science 2020
The NLNG Nigeria Prize for Science 2020 competition is calling for entries from scientists around the world who are working on advancing scientific solutions (beneficial to Nigeria) to a problem associated with the theme Innovations in Sustainable Fo....