This call for applications is for the 2018 edition of the IET’s Innovation Awards, which celebrate the very best in new innovations in science, engineering and technology, showcasing entries from around the world while sharing landmark work and developments taking place across so many important areas of science, engineering and technology.
6 Jul 2018
- A specially designed and personalised award trophy to display in your own office or lab
- Access to the Awards Ceremony; a fantastic evening where you can connect and celebrate with other innovators at the top of their field
- A 12 month ‘conference pass’ to receive up to 25% off a maximum of 4 of the IET’s events in the year following the Innovation Awards
- Automatic consideration to deliver an IET EngTalk either as an Insight Speaker or Main Speaker
- Be part of the Discover Innovation: Shortlist Showcase - space dedicated at the ceremony to shortlisted entrants to demonstrate their innovations first-hand
- A representative for each of the winners will be invited onto an Innovation Award Judging Panel the following year
- E&T magazine – feature in a double page spread in the number one engineering magazine in the UK, distributed to 169,000 members
- The IET Innovation Awards website – with a dedicated winners page containing direct links to your own website and description of your winning innovation
- Winners will get support from the IET in-house communications team to secure editorial coverage
- Each of the winning innovations will be automatically entered into the IET and E&T Magazine Innovation of the Year 2018 for the chance to be crowned the best of the best!
OTHER KEY DATES
14 November 2018: The Awards will take place at The Brewery, London, United Kingdom
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Hong Kong SAR, China
Iran, Islamic Rep.
Isle of Man
Korea, Dem. People's Rep.
Macao SAR, China
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Martin (French part)
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Syrian Arab Republic
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Multiple host countries may mean that no travel is required.
LOG IN and discover
up to 61 incredible competitions worth over $139,032,690.00!!!
Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Fellowship
Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Fellowships support PhD students working on developing a doctoral dissertation research proposal as well as students who recently completed a master’s degree and seek to enroll in a PhD programme.....