This call for applications is for the 2019 edition of the (Institute of Engineering and Technology) IET’s Innovation Awards, which recognise and celebrate the very best new innovations across the breadth of science, engineering and technology, showcasing entries from around the world while sharing landmark work and developments taking place across so many important areas of science, engineering and technology.
5 Jul 2019
- Consideration to deliver an IET EngTalk either as an Insight Speaker or Main Speaker
- Be part of the Discover Innovation: Shortlist Showcase - space dedicated at the ceremony to shortlisted entrants to demonstrate their innovations first-hand
- A representative for each of the winners will be invited onto an Innovation Award Judging Panel the following year
- E&T magazine – feature in a double page spread in the number one engineering magazine in the UK, distributed to their 169,000 members
- Entry on the dedicated winners page of this website, containing direct links to your own website and description of your winning innovation
- Winners will get support from the IET in-house communications team to help to secure editorial coverage
- Raising your personal or company profile – shortlisted and winning entries are promoted to their 169,000 members all over the world, offering fantastic domestic and international coverage
- 12 month 'conference pass' giving you up to 25% off a maximum of 4 of the IET's events in the year following the Innovation Awards
- The exclusive opportunity to attend the awards ceremony and dinner; a fantastic evening where you can connect and celebrate with other innovators at the top of their field
- Aligning yourself with excellence – the IET is the second largest membership organisation for engineers in the world. Providing you the platform to proving your knowledge – increasing your reputation within the industry across the globe
- A specially designed and personalised award trophy to display in your own office or lab
OTHER KEY DATES
13 November 2019: The Awards will take place at The Brewery, London, United Kingdom
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Hong Kong SAR, China
Iran, Islamic Rep.
Isle of Man
Korea, Dem. People's Rep.
Macao SAR, China
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Martin (French part)
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Syrian Arab Republic
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Multiple host countries may mean that no travel is required.
LOG IN and discover
up to 53 incredible competitions worth over $136,677,255.00!!!
2050: Nigeria of Our Dreams Art Contest
Do you have original art content that reflects positive and achievable projections of Nigeria's future? Then enter the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) art contest with the theme “2050: Nigeria of our Dreams”.....