(Updated 7 Jun 2022) This Techstars Accelerator is based in London, home to a thriving international community of tech, founders, innovators and investors, and an epicentre of startup activity.
15 Jun 2022
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
OTHER KEY DATES
February 22 2022: Applications Opened
September 12 2022: Start of the Programme
December 8 2022: Demo Day
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 64 incredible competitions worth over $134,933,991.00!!!
NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC//SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture, invites second year students in Nigerian universities to apply for the 2022 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award ....