(Updated 5 Oct 2022) The Techstars Paris Accelerator invests in early stage high-growth startups looking to build a better future thanks to technology, being french or willing to settle in the Paris ecosystem to thrive globally. The programme aimst to solve some of the greatest challenges our planet faces today such as climate change, pollution, poverty, disease.
4 Jan 2023
- $120,000 investment in your startup. (Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the programme; Every company is also offered an optional $100,000 convertible note)
- Access to Techstars resources for life
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator programme with personal mentorship and office space
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 10,0000 investors; 1,600 alumni companies and 200 staff members
- Access to over $400,000 of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1,000,000
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections
in return for 6% equity of your company until the company raises a priced equity financing of US $250,000 or more. However, if your company conducts a Network Launch using distributed ledger technology (i.e. a blockchain initial coin offering, token event, etc.), then Techstars will also receive 6% of the Token Reserve (i.e. the tokens “held back” for the founders and the company at Network Launch).
October 3 2022: Applications Opened
April 11 2023: Start of the Programme
July 6 2023: Demo Day
Credit: Techstars Paris Accelerator
Date Added: 16 Mar 2018
The Techstars Healthcare accelerator, sponsored by Cedars-Sinai, Point32Health, UCI Health, and UnitedHealthca...
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
The Techstars London programme powered by Polygon combines the strength of the team behind one of the world's ...
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
LOG IN and discover up to 112 incredible competitions worth over $137,810,668.00!!!
The Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) Scholarship Award was introduced as a way of giving back to the Society and supporting educational and research development. ....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?