This is a call for applications for the 2017 edition of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme, a non-degree programme created in honour of the former U.S. Vice President (1964-1968) for young and mid-career professionals and sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Participants will have the opportunity to complete academic coursework at their host (U.S.) university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field.
1 Jun 2017
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Programme and domestic travel to required programme events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Credit: The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2017
Date Added: 28 May 2017
This is a call for applications for the 2024-2024 academic year of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme...
Deadline: 16 Jun 2023
This is a call for applications for the 2022-2023 academic year of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme...
Deadline: 13 Jun 2021
LOG IN and discover up to 94 incredible competitions worth over $130,150,303.00!!!
The Anthology Short Story Competition was set up to recognise and encourage creative writing and provide a platform for publication.....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?