This is a call for applications for the 2017 edition of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme, a non-degree programme created in honour of the former U.S. Vice President (1964-1968) for young and mid-career professionals and sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Participants will have the opportunity to complete academic coursework at their host (U.S.) university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field.
1 Jun 2017
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Programme and domestic travel to required programme events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Credit: The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2017
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free? GET COMPETITIONS
CDS App Challenge
The CDS (Clinical Decision Support) App Challenge is a competition that offers anyone with an interest in medical informatics the opportunity to influence the future of healthcare and have an impact on the lives of millions.....