This is a call for applications for the 2017 edition of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme, a non-degree programme created in honour of the former U.S. Vice President (1964-1968) for young and mid-career professionals and sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Participants will have the opportunity to complete academic coursework at their host (U.S.) university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field.
1 Jun 2017
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Programme and domestic travel to required programme events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 64 incredible competitions worth over $134,933,991.00!!!
NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC//SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture, invites second year students in Nigerian universities to apply for the 2022 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award ....