The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2022-2023
This is a call for applications for the 2022-2023 academic year of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme, a non-degree programme created in honour of the former U.S. Vice President (1964-1968). This programme is for young and mid-career professionals and is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Participants will have the opportunity to complete academic coursework at their host (U.S.) university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field.
13 Jun 2021
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- International travel to and from the U.S. for the Programme and domestic travel to required programme events;
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).