The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2019-2020
This is a call for applications for the 2019-2020 Academic year of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme, a non-degree programme created in honour of the former U.S. Vice President (1964-1968). This programme is for young and mid-career professionals and is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Participants will have the opportunity to complete academic coursework at their host (U.S.) university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field.
1 Oct 2018
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Programme and domestic travel to required programme events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
OTHER KEY DATES
Application deadlines vary by country. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will advise you of its internal deadline for receiving applications.
Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by October 1.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Multiple host countries may mean that no travel is required.
Credit: The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2019-2020
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free? GET COMPETITIONS
Guess The Competition
Our Guess The Competition Contest is now live! We've displayed an image on Twitter showing the scrambled name of a competition listed on our website and app. To enter our competition, simply follow us on Twitter and reply that twitter post with the u....