The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2020-2021
This is a call for applications for the 2020-2021 Academic year of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme, a non-degree programme created in honour of the former U.S. Vice President (1964-1968). This programme is for young and mid-career professionals and is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. Participants will have the opportunity to complete academic coursework at their host (U.S.) university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field.
1 Jun 2019
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Programme and domestic travel to required programme events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 35 incredible competitions worth over $132,335,429.00!!!
Intel® Edge AI Scholarship Programme
The Intel® Edge AI Scholarship Programme is a course that will teach you to leverage the potential of edge computing using the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit to fast-track development of high-performance computer vision and deep learnin....