(Updated 4 Nov 2020) The Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Programme designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
They continuously take in new batches throughout the year. The programme took off in Nigeria, then spread to Kenya and is now operational in Uganda.
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship).
- Financing plans for a Macbook Pro and accommodation.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A community of excellence.
- Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
Nigeria Uganda Kenya
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
Multiple host countries may mean that no travel is required.
LOG IN and discover
up to 77 incredible competitions worth over $143,001,289.00!!!
E & T Innovation Awards
This call for applications is for the 2022 edition of the E & T Innovation Awards. The awards give global recognition to those who are creating innovative and creative solutions, which are delivering a return, whether that be in sentiment, sales, eng....