Andela is now operating in Uganda and this is a call for applications to the 2nd Uganda Cohort.
The Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Programme designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
5 Jun 2017
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship).
- Financing plans for a Macbook Pro and accommodation.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A community of excellence.
- Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
OTHER KEY DATES
Interview Dates: June 19th - June 23rd, 2017
Bootcamp: July 10th - July 14th, 2017
Fellowship: August 7th, 2017 - August, 2021
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).
LOG IN and discover
up to 74 incredible competitions worth over $143,001,089.00!!!
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation/Nigerian Agip Oil Company/Oando) Joint Venture invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Award Scheme.....