This is a call for applications to the Andela Kenya Fellowship (Cycle 20) Batch.
The Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Programme designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
23 Jun 2017
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship).
- Financing plans for a Macbook Pro and accommodation.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A community of excellence.
- Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
OTHER KEY DATES
Interview Dates: July 5th -July 7th, 2017
Boot camp: July 10th - July 21st, 2017
Fellowship: August 7th, 2017 - August 7th, 2021
Note that while some organisers may accept applications from all around the world, you may still be required to travel to the host country in order to take part in the later stages of a competition for instance, or you may be required to live there for a period of time to take part in a funded programme (e.g. scholarship, incubator, accelerator).