This is a call for applications to the Andela Kenya Fellowship (Cycle 20) Batch.
The Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Programme designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
23 Jun 2017
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship).
- Financing plans for a Macbook Pro and accommodation.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A community of excellence.
- Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
Interview Dates: July 5th -July 7th, 2017
Boot camp: July 10th - July 21st, 2017
Fellowship: August 7th, 2017 - August 7th, 2021
Credit: Andela Kenya Fellowship Cycle XX
Date Added: 31 May 2017
The Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Programme designed to shape you into an elite ...
Andela is now operating in Uganda and this is a call for applications to the 2nd Uganda Cohort.
The Andela F...
Deadline: 5 Jun 2017
LOG IN and discover up to 98 incredible competitions worth over $130,152,303.00!!!
The Anthology Short Story Competition was set up to recognise and encourage creative writing and provide a platform for publication.....
Get the Free Competition Info App on Google Play and Find Incredible Competitions on the go!
Want up to 10 recommended opportunities sent to you once a quarter for free?