Andela is currently accepting applications for its Nigeria (Cycle 24) Batch.
The Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Programme designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
2 Jun 2017
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship).
- Financing plans for a Macbook Pro and accommodation.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
- Healthcare coverage.
- A community of excellence.
- Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
OTHER KEY DATES
HomeStudy Test Submission Deadline: June 9th, 2017
LOG IN and discover
up to 29 incredible competitions worth over $117,740,929.00!!!
The NLNG Nigeria Prize for Science 2020
The NLNG Nigeria Prize for Science 2020 competition is calling for entries from scientists around the world who are working on advancing scientific solutions (beneficial to Nigeria) to a problem associated with the theme Innovations in Sustainable Fo....